Your Spray on Tan, tan care advice…
Pre Tan Tips
- Using only soap and water, shave unwanted body hair, no later than 6 hours before tan.
- If waxing, at least a day before tan, preferably 2 days.
- Exfoliate about 8 hours before tan.
- Wash yourself in warm water, and for a better result, remove make up.
- If you have a dry skin, moisturise with a water-based moisturiser.
- Do not apply any oils before or after tan.
- Wear loose fitting clothing. We recommend the use of the My Tan dress.
After Tan Tips
- Keep the tan on for the recommended time, as stipulated on the bottle, and avoid contact with water during this time.
- Allow the stipulated developing time to pass, before commencing training, or taking on activities that might cause you to perspire.
- Stay hydrated and moisturize. TechnoTan recommends the use of the Full Body Moisturiser, and the BioTan Plus Body Butter for ideal results.
- TechnoTan recommends the use of the Tan Dress and Tan Sleeper to
avoid possible staining.
- Avoid touching or scratching, as this may cause streaks. An after care brush might smooth out any streaks.
- TechnoTan offers a range of soap, shampoo and conditioner, which is low in ph, and designed to conserve your tan. We advise against shampoos and soaps containing sodium laurel sulphate (SLS), as they may remove the tan.
- Avoid shaving or waxing shortly after your tan.
- To remove your tan, use a Sqiffy to exfoliate the entire body, and evenly clear the tan.